- Shatavari can be used to minimize severity of menstruation
- Help decrease inflammation in the reproductive organs of women.
- Shatavari is a good uterine tonic which helps to strengthen the uterine muscle.
- Shatavari is an effective galactagogue [Production of Milk], Diuretic [Anything that promotes the formation of urine by the kidney], Demulcent [Removing mild pain and Mucoprotective], Adaptogen [Body resistance]..
- Shatavari is helpful in infertility condition, balances the production of egg in ovaries
- Useful in modifying the irregular menstrual cycle.
- Shatavari is rich in folic acid content which is useful for the development of foetus in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Shatavari is also used to treat stomach ulcers, hyperacidity, pelvic inflammatory diseases and diarrhea.
₹432.00 Regular Price
Pack contains 60 capsules
Recommended daily one tablet (500 mg) twice before food or as prescribed by physician.